What do Teen Library Volunteers Do?
VolunTEENs are the library's spectacular volunteers! We are always accepting applications for new VolunTEENs. You must be 11 years old or older to be a VolunTEEN and you will be expected to work independently and to set your own schedule.
Activities for VolunTEENS:
- Helping the librarians in the Children’s and Teen departments with routine tasks, such as cleaning books and putting books away.
- Helping with office projects and duties.
- Assisting with Childrens’, Teens’, and Adults’ programs, activities, and special events.
- Decorating the library for holidays.
- Sharing one of your skills & talents with us to help make the library a better place!
Questions about any of our volunteer opportunities? Feel free to call our Teen Librarian, Kasia, at (401) 625-6796 or email.
Fill out an application at the Children's Desk and give it to the Teen Librarian. Thank you!