Tiverton Public Library’s Grow with Google workshops and resources can be accessed anytime, anywhere. Here’s how to get started:
- Go to g.co/AppliedDigitalSkills
- Click “Sign in” in the top right
- Sign in with your Google account
- Click “I am a student“
- Click “Join a class” and enter class code b8xkbr
This will bring you into our starter course, Introduction to Google Apps.
Once you understand the basics of Google Apps, try one of our intermediate workshops listed below.
- Search Like a Pro (class code tzrdzk)
- Mastering Google Apps: Part I (class code mstv86)
- Mastering Google Apps: Part II (class code vxr52b)
Don’t have a Google Account? Click here for a step-by-step guide for getting started. For further assistance, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.